Living Hope Lighthouse is committed to helping everyone love God, Love Others and Make Disciples. This is especially true for the next generation of believers. That's why we have implemented several children and youth ministries to help younger followers of Jesus Christ grow in their faith and knowledge of God Almighty, as well as provide them with opportunities to have fun, serve others and share God's love.
Illuminate Children's Ministry
Illuminate Sunday School - Sunday school classes are available for children ages newborn through 14 (8th Grade) during the Sunday morning worship service. These classes introduce children to biblical stories and teach them to apply God's Word in everyday life. In addition, our teachers make sure the children have fun as they learn about their faith from God's Word, the Bible.
- Embers (Nursery care) - Newborn - 3 years old
- Sparks - 3 years old - Kindergarten
- Flames - 1st - 4th Grade
- Infernos - 5th - 8th Grade
Illuminate Children's Events
We have various children's events throughout the year including these amazing programs:
- Illuminate Summer Camp - Each summer we have our "VBS" style ministry in the evenings for one week in July. Each night, the children will be engaged through fun songs, skits, exciting and relevant Bible lessons, games, snacks, and more.
- Sonrise Festival - This event is held during the Easter/spring season in Palmerton Borough Park. During this child/family friendly event, there are activities, prizes, food, and so much more.
- Walk Through the Bible Trunk-Or-Treat - Get a "taste" of various Bible stories as you and your children travel from trunk to trunk up 3rd St. during Palmerton's trick-or-treat.
Don't forget to check out these events as well as other children/family events on our "Calendar Of Events" page.
LHL Youth Ministry
Youth Group - Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:00 PM for youth in grades 6-12. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding this ministry, you can go to the Contact Us page and let us know your questions.
The youth participate in several events throughout the year. These events vary greatly and they support LHL's mission to love God, Love Others and Make Disciples. Events can be anything from weekend retreats to lock-ins; from serving meals at a soup kitchen to helping carry and load people's groceries at the local supermarket; from hosting Youth Sundays at LHL to Hymn Sings at local nursing homes to bowling and Christmas caroling and more!! The youth (as well as the leaders) always have a ton of fun. So, come join us. We would love to have you.
Children and Youth Forms
Click to access and print forms.
Make your family a part of our family!!